Sunday 4 December 2016

Baked pumpkin with spinach and mushrooms

Those are the last days of fall. To celebrate the end of a beautiful season I prepared pumpkin. I found it at sales at the store and a recipe came in my mind. This pumpkin is named Queensland Blue and is the first time I am using it in a recipe and first time to eat it.  Queensland Blue Pumpkin is native to Australia and can be cooked in a variety of ways and will complement sweet and savory recipes.
Two years ago I made this amazing dish Baked pumpkin with porcini mushrooms and I started loving pumpkins. For decorations or for food. It always feels like fall when I see or taste a pumpkin.
The recipe I used for this Queensland Blue pumpkin is my own creation. I just checked the time to bake a pumpkin and the temperature.In the end it went so great with the mushrooms and the spinach.
To read the complete post, please click on Cooking Without Limits.

If you like this post and you don't want to miss the recipes from around the world, please subscribe.

#BakedPumpkinwithSpinachandMushrooms #CookingWithoutLimits #Pumpkin #Mushroom




No comments:

Post a Comment