Sunday 4 December 2016

Raw vegan cheese cake

Raw vegan cheesecake was one of the first raw food desserts I made when I stopped eating refined sugar. In the past, cheesecake was not one of the desserts I will eat every day. Now, I enjoy more than I did, and I will eat everyday with different toppings.
Ingredients for crust:
  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 1/2 cup almonds left in the water overnight
  • 3 dates
  • 2 tablespoons rice milk
Ingredients for filling:
  • 1 and 1/2 cup cashew nuts left in the water overnight
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 3 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 3 tablespoons rice milk
  • ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Oats for decoration
To read the complete post, please click on Cooking without Limits.

If you like this post and you don't want to miss the recipes from around the world, please subscribe.


#RawVeganCheeseCake #Recipe #RiceMilk

No comments:

Post a Comment